EVELYN’S PARK CONSERVANCY RECOGNIZES UNIQUE LEADERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS BY PATRICIA KING-RITTER.
The Board of Directors of Evelyn’s Park Conservancy announces that Patricia King-Ritter will end her tenure as Park Director on June 30. She plans to focus her energy and time on her family as her 3 children transition schools. King-Ritter has provided extraordinary commitment and effective leadership to the development and growth of EPC since 2013. She has played a unique and critical role in increasing the Park’s impact and success over the past 7 years while serving as a Board member, Board President, and Park Director. The Board wishes to recognize just a few of the many significant accomplishments achieved during her terms, including:
- Leading the effort to create a vision, mission and strong brand for EPC
- Identifying key opportunities to serve the community in cooperation with City Council
- Leading the successful Phase 1 Capital Campaign and the completion of new facilities
- Creating a series of variety recreational, cultural and environmental programs
- Creating a vital network of community and organizational partners
- Effectively implementing the Event Center rental program to provide operating income
All Board members--present and past, recognize the special passion, enthusiasm and dedication to the mission that King-Ritter has demonstrated throughout her association with EPC. She will be greatly missed by the Board, staff members, community partners and many volunteers. Her work has laid the foundation for a strong future. An opportunity to share our many thanks will be planned when we can gather together.
The Board is developing transition plans and a search process for a successor director.
Jerry Wische, Chair, Board of Directors, Evelyn’s Park Conservancy