Directions to Evelyn’s Park
Park Rules and Safety
- Evelyn’s Park is a smoke-free zone.
- No littering. Please keep our green space clean! Please use our trash and recycling receptacles.
- Bicycles must be parked in designated areas.
- No Dogs allowed per City of Bellaire Ordinance.
- Glass containers are allowed only in the following areas: Café, Event Center, and Park Office.
- Outside alcoholic beverages of any kind are not allowed per City of Bellaire Ordinance - BYOB is not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) are allowed only in the following areas: Café, Event Center, Event Lawn, Pavilion, Outdoor Seating area, Donor Plaza, and Community Allée.
- No open fires of any type
- No Fireworks
- No Soliciting
- No Excessive Noise
- The use of bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, roller skates, or other equipment, devices, or vehicles designed or used for recreation or locomotion is prohibited. This restriction does not apply to strollers and carriages for use by infants and young children, or to wheelchairs or other mobility devices for use by persons with disabilities.
- Street performers are not allowed unless prior approval is obtained from the Executive Director of Evelyn’s Park Conservancy.
- Evelyn’s Park Conservancy or the City of Bellaire may temporarily close or limit access to all or part of the Park based on weather, repairs, construction, safety concerns, malfunctions, maintenance or similar natural or man-made conditions that could endanger the park or park visitors and users.
- Park visitors must obey all park rules and comply with directions from Evelyn’s Park Conservancy and City of Bellaire personnel.